Sunday, November 23, 2014

XCTRAVELER on the Road - Waiting is Ended!




From the site: XCTRAVELER on the Road - Waiting is Ended!

We don't quite know what we will do with ourselves now that we no longer have to wait. All day I checked the UPS tracking for the last piece of the puzzle and all day it was "out for delivery". I think the last time I checked was at 2:30 at which point I gave up on leaving as the guys go off work at 3:00. As I was relaxing in the coach, practicing patience and waiting, I heard or maybe felt a strange vibration, like some  was driving a screw into the coach wall! Peering out the door I spotted the entire work force gathered on a platform ladder with something that looked remarkably like a topper awning.Carol noted the time as 2:51. Theron, the owner had been at the store when the UPS truck pulled up and had taken the awning off the truc ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 45512 RV Screen Door Slide, Clear 12" x 11.5"
Camco RV Screen Door Slide replaces your missing or damaged screen door slide. Clear 12" x 11.5"
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment