Wednesday, November 26, 2014

OUR NEWELL ADVENTURE - RNO1 - Day 11 - Utah and Ground Hog Day




From the site: OUR NEWELL ADVENTURE - RNO1 - Day 11 - Utah and Ground Hog Day

It seems to me that in travels over the past almost 3 years that we have spent a lot of time in the great state of Utah, and barely scratched the surface......the same cannot be said for the 'Pick Mod' called Utah here at Fernley Amazon.  Out of the 11 nights/mornings I have spent stowing I believe I have spent 5, or 6 on either the first, or second floor stowing my brains out......stowing until last night it feels like I am using 'smoke and mirrors' to empty each cart.  There really is very little room left to put stuff, and yet I, and those other unfortunate souls who call themselves stowers find ourselves in this perpetual 'Ground Hog Day' scenario where we wake up every evening living the same day over and over again in the Ut ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

McGard 74043 Chrome Cone Seat Style Trailer Lug Nut Set (1/2"- 20 Thread Size) - Set of 10
Chrome plated lug nuts lead a tough life. Think about it, harsh elements, nasty corrosive wheel clea
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment