Friday, November 28, 2014

Winnie Views - On to Bryce




From the site: Winnie Views - On to Bryce

While it was lovely to see the two National Parks in Moab again (Arches and Canyonlands), the true excitement about planning this year’s visit to Utah would be finally getting to see 2 new National Parks that had long been on my bucket list—Bryce Canyon and Zion.  I originally thought I’d fit in visits to Capital Reef, Escalante, and drive the entire scenic Highway 12 byway all within the one week I had to get from Moab to Zion.  But, I quickly realized I’d made the classic “new full-timer” mistake of trying to cram simply way too much into too short a timeline.   So, most of those plans got tossed onto the “next time” list, and I focused solely on Bryce for the next few d ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 42134 RV Replacement Gutter Spouts with Extensions
Camco RV Gutter Spouts are designed to prevent black streak formation by directing rain water away f
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment