Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Cheap RV Living.com - Why I love The Southwest: Sunrise, Sunset and Rainbows–OH MY!




From the site: Cheap RV Living.com - Why I love The Southwest: Sunrise, Sunset and Rainbowsâ€"OH MY!

Ehrenberg, AZ (At the very bottom of the post is a map to Thanksgiving Dinner. Each post will have it until after Thanksgiving.) Sometimes I get to talking to people and I tell them how much I love the desert and look forward to going back to it every year. Pretty often they just stare at me like I’m a Martian and I’m talking gibberish! Then they tell me they just don’t get what anybody sees in desert. To them it’s just a big, brown, ugly, empty void–what’s the appeal in that? If I tried to try to tell you why I love the desert, it would take me tens of thousands of words to answer and that still couldn’t do it justie. Or, I can just publish these pictures with a few words of ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Marshall Gas Controls 230-00 1-Stage Regulator for RV Use
Regulator LP is a single stage low pressure gas regulator. It is not approved for RV use.
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment