Sunday, November 16, 2014

SASSY'S ON 'DA ROAD - FOUR YEARS–EXPENSE REPORT




From the site: SASSY'S ON 'DA ROAD - FOUR YEARSâ€"EXPENSE REPORT

On November 3, 2014 I celebrated (well I didn’t actually ‘celebrate’ LOL) FOUR FULL YEARS as a full time RV’er.  Who woulda thunk it !!??? So I’m beginning now my 5th year. I keep track of all my expenses – like any good ex-finance person would. I wrote about my first years expenses HERE My second year HERE My third year HERE Here now are the numbers for 4 years: GAS I now have spent a total of $25,243.92 in gas (for the RV only) in those four years.  That is an average of $525.92 per month.  This average will decrease over the coming months as I just spent $1,650.31 driving from Ontario, Canada to Yuma, AZ. However, overall, I really don’t see getting that monthly average down muc ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Starlights T8-18 18" Fluorescent Tube LED Bulb
Interior LED replacement bulb for a 18" fluorescent fixture. Lasts 12 times longer than the standar
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment