Sunday, November 23, 2014

RV Life On Wheels - Clean up makes for a pretty busy day...




From the site: RV Life On Wheels - Clean up makes for a pretty busy day...

I was out the door with hose, and bucket in hand... wanted to get the RV washed up after 2,000 klms were put on just getting here. It was a mess. The weather was perfect here today for this work...slightly overcast but with some sun and temps around 70 deg. F. I started up on the roof, and you can see the difference on the front, that I already washed. This gets dirty due to the leaves and trees we park under up in Woodstock. I had all the tools of the trade out working on the job... music, pails, chairs for a rest... ladder, you name it. All hands on deck for this job today. Can you tell what area of the canopy I finished??? Yikes... that is what a bunch of leaves do for you! While I was up on the roof, I took a few shots of our Park. ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Instapark® ZJ-34W Universal Drill-free Solar Panel Rooftop Mount, Color White
Made of UV-resistant ABS plastic, the Instapark ZJ-34 includes 4 corner brackets and 2 spoiler mount
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment