Thursday, January 8, 2015

A Satisfying Retirement - Leads To A Satisfying Life - SnowBirds and the Family That Stays Behind




From the site: A Satisfying Retirement - Leads To A Satisfying Life - SnowBirds and the Family That Stays Behind

A few weeks ago I received an email from a reader who asked a question that I had never given much thought to before she raised the issue. Upon reflection, it struck me as not only a legitimate question but one that needed a follow up on  Satisfying Retirement.Here is what she asked:I’m wondering if you may have or know of any information in form of articles, a support web page or support group for Canadian families of snowbirds who are left behind. I am struggling with some issues and want to see if there are others who are in the same shoes as I am. I’d like to see how they cope, deal with and come to terms with the way in which we are left to deal with the life that snowbirds leave behind. It would be nice to share an ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

CP Products 88894 Awning Tie Down Kit
A broad line of products that range from everyday RV and marine items to hardware, awning and housew
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment