Thursday, January 15, 2015

OUR NEWELL ADVENTURE - Why we are here.....




From the site: OUR NEWELL ADVENTURE - Why we are here.....

Saturday it was time the Newell got her annual 'spa treatment' from Integrity Mobile Detail.  I have been using Carmello and Tom Montoya to wash, wax and detail our coach since 2009.  When I was still living in my workaday life they came to wash the Newell every month, and every 6th month they would put a new coat of wax on her Dupont Imron paint.  Now that we travel year round I contact them whenever I am in town to come out and work their magic once again.  They arrived promptly at 8:30 am, got to work, and by 1 pm the Newell had a big smile on her face once again!While they worked on the Newell I spent time trying to get the Actiontec MyWirelessTV transmitter and receiver to work, and finally after I read, and re-read ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

RoadPro RPSL-7000 AC to DC 6 Amp Power Converter
When you want to use your 12-volt devices but there is no socket to be found, this compact AC to DC
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment