Friday, January 23, 2015

Me and My Dog ...and My RV - Leaving tomorrow - maybe...




From the site: Me and My Dog ...and My RV - Leaving tomorrow - maybe...

Katie and I are still here at Imperial Dam LTVA in the Quail Hill campground.  We like it here, but it's time to head back to Quartzsite and do some VISITING!  There are lots of people I want to connect or re-connect with who are already there.  The Big Tent is halfway done and before we know it, people will start leaving that area, so we need to get there soon. Jeanne and Riley left here last Tuesday and are now at Quartzsite.  We tried to visit Judy of Travels with Emma at the Imperial Nat'l Wildlife Refuge.  Jeanne actually stayed here one extra day so we could do that, but unfortunately it rained a lot on Monday night, and left the roads questionable on the way into where Judy is.  We drove along muddy ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 40193 RV Fresh Tab - 6/pack
Camco TastePUREâ„¢ Fresh Tabs cleans, deodorizes and helps when dewinterizing your fresh water syste
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment