Wednesday, January 28, 2015

In the Direction of Our Dreams - Deep Quiet Wondrous Beauty




From the site: In the Direction of Our Dreams - Deep Quiet Wondrous Beauty

Wednesday January 21, 2015Highlands Hammock State ParkSebring, Florida     This morning when we went out we were greeted by a vulture high in one snag behind the rig and a hawk in the other, I admit, I didn’t give them equal picture time.  Vultures are VERY important to the eco system but not so photogenic. My goal today was the Fern Trail where I had been told, by someone I met on my morning walk to “my spot”, there was an 8’ alligator hanging out.   The most fun way to get there is to take the campground road to the connector trail to the the Hammock Inn which is sadly no longer service sour orange ice cream or anything else.  Upon asking what happened I am told that the concessionair ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Manchester Tank 10054 5# ACME/OPD Vertical LP Tank
Steel LP Cylinders - 5 lbs. (shipping Wt. 9.5 lbs) - Diameter 8 inch, Height 12 inch and Weight - 5
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment