Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Wheeling It - Borrego Badness, Big Snakes, And Snow!!




From the site: Wheeling It - Borrego Badness, Big Snakes, And Snow!!

Yes, I’m inspired to veg As we enter our third week of Borrego boondocking, I reflect back on the many things I’ve seen and done here. Now admittedly I’ve spent most of my time vegging out, and with the kind of spot I’ve got you can’t exactly blame me. Plus I’ve been many times to Borrego before so I don’t feel the same need to speed out and see stuff. But I’ve not been idle, far from it. Our socializing bonanza has continued, as well as a few select hikes & outings in the “badder” side of the park. In addition we’ve wrangled enormous snakes and been through a rare arctic blast, which I blame on our Canadian buddies, that brought several ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Flojet 01740014A 1/2" Pump Strainer
40 mesh (Fine) stainless steel filter screen.
Features:
Prevents unnecessary pump breakdowns
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment