Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Wheeling It - Solitude And Freedom




From the site: Wheeling It - Solitude And Freedom

A man can be himself only so long as he is alone, and if he does not love solitude, he will not love freedom, for it is only when he is alone that he is really free.  Arthur Schopenhauer A single Quartz on a plain of rocks I’ve always been a lover of solitude. I think much of it is linked to the fact that I’m a natural-born nomad and have a rather active imagination to boot. When I was a kid and we went home to Denmark for the summer holidays, one of my favorite pass-times was to take my bicycle and ride off into the woods. Deep in the forest, in a place where the sun barely filtered through the thick trees were old Viking graves (gravhøj) that seemed to be forgotten and undiscovered (or so my young wild mind imagine ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Gel-Gloss RV WW-32 Wash and Wax - 32 oz.
This is a highly concentrated wash made from bar soap so it is phosphate free and biodegradable. It
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment