Wednesday, January 14, 2015

J. Dawg Journeys - I'm Not a Camper. I'm an RVer




From the site: J. Dawg Journeys - I'm Not a Camper. I'm an RVer

I'm not a camper.  I'm and RVer.  I heard this phrase recently while listening to a podcast and it struck a chord with me.  The person who said it, (Nick Russell of the Gypsy Journal) was talking about what he does while living full time in his motorhome.  According to Nick, RVer's don't sit around the camp fire and sing Cumbaya.  RVer's are in their motorhomes or trailers cooking, using the internet, and watching TV.  I wrote this as I sat in my air conditioned Winnebago motorhome, listening to satellite radio, and bogging on the internet.  I'm definitely an RVer.Many years ago, I used to be a camper.  I started out as a camper spending my vacations living in a tent, enjoying the outside, sitting by ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Go Power! GP-MH2 Solar Panel Mounting Hardware
Go Power! Solar Panel Mounting Hardware comes with two brackets for mounting the solar module flat t
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment