Thursday, February 19, 2015

a life made simple - STUDY BUTTE TO BISBEE!




From the site: a life made simple - STUDY BUTTE TO BISBEE!

And if you are road traveller, you'll know that these two towns are very far from each other.621 miles or 1000 kilometres to be exact. Well, not exact - it's the number that google maps gave me - my records show 610 miles. I'm actually pretty impressed on how close the numbers are! If you were to do this trip undoubtedly you'd come up with a much lower number because - well, we had a few things going against us ending up in a detour. I'll apologize now for all the photos. I really should be putting them in two posts but can't be bothered. I'm behind in our posts, I only have tonight to try to get one and maybe two posts up, it's 9:35pm after a long day and the wifi here at the RV park is dodgy! I have some popcorn and salt and vinegar ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Level-Trek LT80010 RV Interlocking Leveling System
8 pieces of full size leveling block. Product size: 8.5" L x 8.5" W x 1.4" H 4 pieces of half size l
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment