Friday, February 27, 2015

Gypsy Journal RV Travel Newspaper - A Tailwind? No Way!




From the site: Gypsy Journal RV Travel Newspaper - A Tailwind? No Way!

We left the Escapees Dream Catcher RV Park in Deming, New Mexico and experienced that most rare of natural phenomena, a tailwind. Yeah, I know, I thought they were a myth myself, one of those made up things like leprechauns and wood nymphs, and I was so surprised that I almost fell off my unicorn. But there it was, a steady 20 mile per hour tail wind that pushed us west along Interstate 10. And according to my Silverleaf engine monitor, we were getting great fuel mileage! Just about the time we left Lordsburg the highway took a different angle and the wind was hitting us from the side for a while, which made driving a bit of a white knuckle experience. But twenty or so miles later when we crossed into Arizona our route turned slightly agai ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Gel-Gloss GG-8 Original RV Cleaner and Polish Cream Wax - 8 oz.
The original Gel Gloss was made at the request of fiberglass cultured marble vanity manufacturers. I
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment