Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Wheeling It - 5 Prep Tips For Wallet Theft Or Loss On The Road




From the site: Wheeling It - 5 Prep Tips For Wallet Theft Or Loss On The Road

It’s one of those moments My heart dropped as soon as I realized my wallet was gone. Even worse I had no idea where it had happened so I couldn’t even go looking for it. We’d been sightseeing around Lake Havasu City all day and it was definitely gone…lost…vanished. Oh bum!! My cards, drivers licence…everything would need to be replaced. Thankfully I had been prepared for this eventually for quite a long time so I was somewhat ready, but the event nonetheless made me think about how I could do this better and how I could help others do this better. What would you do if you lost your purse or wallet on the road? Would you be prepared? How quickly would you be able to cancel/ ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Tektrum MPPT 20A 36V Solar Panel Charge Controller for Golf Cart/Boat/RV - 30% Power Boost
This MPPT 20A 36V Solar Panel Charge Controller Package Includes One (1) MPPT 20A 36V Solar Panel Ch
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment