Sunday, February 15, 2015

Me and My Dog ...and My RV - Review of the STONE WAVE Microwave Cooker




From the site: Me and My Dog ...and My RV - Review of the STONE WAVE Microwave Cooker

I read about this item in Karen's post on RVing: The USA is our BIG Backyard.  It was for sale on a TV infomercial for $19.99 plus $8 shipping, but at the Dollar Tree, they are $1 each.   You can read Karen's review on her blog, and see what she cooked for their first meal with the Stone Wave Microwave Cooker.So when Kim left for Joshua Tree, she said she'd stop at the Dollar Tree in Blythe and see if they had them, and would pick one up for me.  Kim drove into our camping area last Wednesday morning, and she got me one!It's a great deal at one dollar, and even comes with a little cookbook.  I tried it out that night, first baking the onion, then following that up with their suggestion of using some of that onion to ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

SHURflo Wall Mount Pressure Regulator Water Entry
This combination water pressure-reducer and check valve diaphragm design prevents high-pressure dama
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment