Friday, February 20, 2015

Gypsy Journal RV Travel Newspaper - What, Me Worry?




From the site: Gypsy Journal RV Travel Newspaper - What, Me Worry?

I got an e-mail the other day from a blog reader asking me if I was worried about crime problems when we were camping at the Colorado River Thousand Trails preserve in Columbus, Texas, and then Pleasant Valley RV Resort in Mission, since both places were so close to the Mexican border. Actually, Columbus is a lot closer to the gang bangers and thugs in Houston (50 miles) than it is to the border (275 miles as the crow flies). Mission, on the other hand, is a stone’s throw from the border, but it’s a good sized city and we were in a very comfortable, safe RV park. About the most hazardous thing I could have done there was sit on a dart between rounds in the clubhouse. So no, I wasn’t worried in either place. Keep in mind ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Thor TH400 400 Watt Power Inverter
400 watt/800 watt peak modified sine wave power inverter has low noise/self adjusting cooling fan. I
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment