Thursday, February 26, 2015

RV Khronicles of Kevelyn - A Week Later




From the site: RV Khronicles of Kevelyn - A Week Later

A week ago today I sprained my ankle on a hike. So, this past week we’ve been pretty much sitting around at home. One of our fellow hikers sent us a few pictures so we could see what we missed. Here’s a piece of the plane that’s up on the side of the mountain. Apparently, the plane exploded upon impact, so there aren’t big fuselage pieces. And here’s a picture she took of the group at a rest stop. This was just a few minutes before I fell. I’m on the left with the red backpack. I actually wasn’t feeling well at this point. I had begun to feel nauseous. I think I was a bit dehydrated because I drank a bunch of water and felt immediately better. It probably would have been smart to turn back at th ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 45512 RV Screen Door Slide, Clear 12" x 11.5"
Camco RV Screen Door Slide replaces your missing or damaged screen door slide. Clear 12" x 11.5"
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment