Friday, February 20, 2015

Everywhere Once - A Day in Our Life




From the site: Everywhere Once - A Day in Our Life

And on travel blogs nobody knows your life isn’t an endless string of vacation days. Sometimes everyday life does intrude, even if we don’t share those aspects of our travels every single day. Eventually someone will ask us, “What did you do in Cambodia?” I’m posting this by way of reply.  For me the day in Phnom Penh started off with a stop at a random barber, because all my barbers are random these days. The good news is that the cut cost me all of one U.S. dollar. The bad news is that it was worth every penny. After the cut I consoled myself with an iced coffee just as sweet as it was large. Vietnam had spoiled us with their mocha coffee concoctions. We never found anything quite as good in ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 44610 RV Trailer Hitch Lubricant
Camco's RV Trailer Hitch Lubricant reduces friction and corrosion. It is resistant to fresh as well
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment