Friday, February 20, 2015

glamourstream - Hellwig helper springs




From the site: glamourstream - Hellwig helper springs

We’re all trying to avoid a saggy rear end, so I finally installed the Hellwig 61902 Pro-Series Helper Springs with Silent Feature. These were straight forward to install without raising the truck or removing the wheels. The installation took me about 90 minutes but would have been far less with the proper tool – namely an appropriate socket for my torque wrench. Instead I was forced to tighten all the screws using an adjustable wrench because I couldn’t invest the 20 minutes driving to AutoZone. Brilliant. I simply followed the instructions and installed the springs to their minimum tension. I only have one set of measurements so far but the result is that the rear wheel arches are 3/4″ higher than the front whee ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 40285 RV Green Disposable Dump Glove - 50 Pair
Camco RV Green Disposable Dump Glove is designed to keep the hands clean from the messy tasks of Rvi
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment