Sunday, April 5, 2015

How I Wrecked My Life | How I Wrecked My Life - Living With Cats In A Class A Motorhome




From the site: How I Wrecked My Life | How I Wrecked My Life - Living With Cats In A Class A Motorhome

Cats stand where they want.   Cats and RVs are not a great mix, but I am going to share with you what I have learned. The simple fact is that while I am not a fan of cats, I also never advocate for getting rid of family pets.  When you take a pet into your home you need to take care of it.  I hate it when I hear stories of  people who give away family pets  to a shelter or a neighbor or a friend.  It usually makes me feel really bad.  Sometimes the animals trade up to a better family, but it usually is just one careless person pawning off a pet mouth to someone else.  If you want a pet, please keep the pet, or don’t bother taking it in your house in the first place. I wrote&n ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Power Bright CW150 150 Watt Ultra-Slim 12 Volt DC To 110 Volt AC Power Inverter With USB
12V DC to AC 150 Watt Ultra-Slim Power Inverter. This inverter plugs into your cigarette lighter or
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment