Monday, June 24, 2013

CR8ING THE LIFE - One Lake One Peak




From the site: CR8ING THE LIFE - One Lake One Peak

I’m convinced that the weather in Yellowstone needs medication. Or at least some intense therapy. The past two days have been sunny and warm with temperatures in the low 70s, while Friday Jerry and I hit heavy rain and snow flurries on our way to Bozeman. Later that same afternoon, we had no sooner unpacked everything and taken Arri for a walk, when the skies opened up and pellets of hail bombarded our campground. Even in my jacket, I was shivering as we hurried home with Arri, shocked that the temperature had dropped enough to see our breath.As we drove to Canyon Saturday morning for a hike with Bill and Cathy, the fog was thick and a thin layer of fresh snow blanketed the sides of the road. I thought to myself, this is not going to ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Curt Manufacturing 16000 Fifth Wheel Safety Chain Loop Kit
Fifth Wheel Safety Chain Loop Kit. This Provides a convenient mounting for safety chains. 20K gross
(more info)


No comments:

Post a Comment