Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Moms Little Run Away and The Tin Can Cabin - Getting Ready To Have Fun Is Hard Work




From the site: Moms Little Run Away and The Tin Can Cabin - Getting Ready To Have Fun Is Hard Work

Picked up Liz, at  8:30 am and headed to Walmart for out license and a few odds and ends.Got home and realized I didn't buy water. But did pick up a rug for the screen floor. Of course the new thing at Walmart is we don't sell that here and when you find it and show them, their answer is That must be a new item. I think I have gotten this answer 3 times in 2 weeks. I swear it is just planlaziness.So tomorrow morning I am back to Walmart to see if they don't sell anything else.  Like bottled water and hot dogs and buns. The fake grass was on a huge roll that barely fit in the back of the truck. I unrolled it and folded the grass into a nice manageable square. Liz and I drove around the campground and she showed me spaces I did ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 57268 RV Mounting Rail for RV Grill
Camco's RV Grill Mounting Rail is 16-1/2 inches long and is used for hanging portable grills or othe
(more info)


No comments:

Post a Comment