Monday, June 10, 2013

goin' RV Boondocking - Take A Few Days Off Along the Mendocino Coast... and I'm Overwhelmed!




From the site: goin' RV Boondocking - Take A Few Days Off Along the Mendocino Coast... and I'm Overwhelmed!

We "drove off the map" I guess and into an internet black hole for the past several days. It's gonna take me a couple or three posts to catch up! and I still have some Glass creek and Bishop Mule days stuff for show and tell!My stubborn side paid off. Following on the financial butt whacking we took in Lincoln with another truck breakdown... rather than retreat... I bowed my neck and pushed on the next day.... and found a National Forest camp that cost us $4 a day...($8 and 4 with access card) in California! :) *Middle Creek Campground, Upper Lake California*Coming through California, until this year, we've always had great difficulty finding camps that were, for us, affordable. Well, it would appear that we've broken that problem. We've no ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 42993 RV Collapsible Bucket
Camco RV Collapsible Bucket is the perfect size for Rving, camping, fishing, boating and more. Has a
(more info)


No comments:

Post a Comment