Sunday, June 2, 2013

Girls In The Outdoors - How To Make Night Fishing More Fun




From the site: Girls In The Outdoors - How To Make Night Fishing More Fun

     I have to admit night fishing is not one of my favorite things to do. Part of it is I'm afraid of the dark, well I'm afraid of the mice and other small animals that move around in the dark. Another part of it is because I'm very clumsy. I roll my ankles on flat surfaces with nothing to trip over in the daytime so rocky surfaces in the dark are not fun for me. I prefer night fishing close to the vehicle or from a campsite but I have found with enough lanterns and flashlights, I can night fish almost anywhere. Here are some tips I've come up with to make night fishing easier and more fun:     The first tip is to get organized before the sun goes down. Make sure you know where all of your ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Maxsa 40230 Motion-Activated LED Indoor/Outdoor Anywhere Light
Light automatically turns on when motion is detected at night. The 5 LEDs never burn out or need cha
(more info)


No comments:

Post a Comment