Thursday, June 20, 2013

The MoHo and Other Traveling Tales - Let there be light




From the site: The MoHo and Other Traveling Tales - Let there be light

Rocky Point Oregon clear and 59 degrees F  Today’s low 42 high 75 It is mid June already.  Solstice is less than a week away and the skies are still light late into the evening.  I know there is rhythm to the patterns of the seasons, but it always seems to me that the longest day of the year should come in mid summer and not while I am still trying to feel summer is coming.  Even in our forest, where sunrises and sunsets are obscured by the huge firs that surround us, the light lingers.  I remember my days living in North Idaho, when the skies would be light after ten pm and I would rise with the sun and the birds at 4:30 in the morning.  Sometimes I miss that, those incredibly long days, but I really d ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Tektrum 20w 20 Watt Solar Panel Battery Trickle Charger Kit/Maintainer for RV, Home, Boat, Pool
20w Solar Panel/2m Cable/Clamps Battery Charger Kit Package Includes One 20 watt Monocrystalline Sol
(more info)


No comments:

Post a Comment