Monday, June 17, 2013

RV Life On Wheels - Now that was a better day...




From the site: RV Life On Wheels - Now that was a better day...

Weather wise was much better today. Lots of sun this morning, warm temperatures and clear. I was out this morning as I had a big job in mind... I wanted to wash down the RV. Now the roof has already been washed by the time I took this picture... it was pretty dirty from all the trees around us, and the fact that it has rained a LOT the past month. You can see lots of green hiding the Phaeton across the way from us.   I got the RV all washed and threw in the Motorcycle Trailer as well today, we we are all cleaned up. Might hit the Jeep tomorrow. Next on the to do list will be to start into waxing again, but that might be delayed, as we are trying to put together some more travel plans! Time will tell. This afternoon I help ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 20135 Brass Quick Hose Connect
Use the Camco RV Brass Quick Hose Connect to connect and disconnect your garden hoses quickly and ea
(more info)


No comments:

Post a Comment