Sunday, June 2, 2013

OUR NEWELL ADVENTURE - IMS - Day # 24 - BFAW




From the site: OUR NEWELL ADVENTURE - IMS - Day # 24 - BFAW

I dropped TLE off at the Indianapolis Int'l Airport around 5:30 am and then retraced my steps back to Georgetown Court which has been our home address since May 6th.  Thus starts my "Bachelor For A Week" time.  This is the first time Elaine and I have been apart overnight for almost 16 months on the road.  I made some dry cereal for breakfast and finished my coffee, then got dressed to go out to Home Depot and Autozone for a few things.  I was going to wash the coach, but it was very, very, very humid......did I say it was humid?  I decided that I would sit in the shade and polish the aluminum wheels instead, and hope for a more hospital environment Thursday to wash the coach.  The rear wheels are very hard to ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Gel-Gloss RV CW-32 Cleaner and Wax - 32oz.
This is a 3 dimensional product that cleans, seals, and shines the vehicle in a single application.
(more info)


No comments:

Post a Comment