Wednesday, June 12, 2013

My Travels - Beale Street, Memphis, TN /Corinth, MS / Hurricane Mills TN




From the site: My Travels - Beale Street, Memphis, TN /Corinth, MS / Hurricane Mills TN

(Hurricane Mills, TN)  Hi 83  Lo 64Downtown Memphis has the Rock N Soul Museum  I took a free shuttle bus from Graceland area to both the Sun Studio and Beale St area.  The above told the story of the Memphis music history. Here is a Gibson Factory.  Above is the famous Silky O'Sullivan's Irish Bar.  He was well liked.  A couple days earlier he passed away and I just happened to show up on the day they were going to have a parade for him.  They blocked off a few blocks.  I tried to get something to eat before the parade and was told no food could be ordered until after the parade.  I waited for over 30 min and then just gave up. The parade got started 30+ min late.  Third ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 40148 RV Replacement Vent Lid for Ventline/Elixir Smoke Tint
Camco's Smoke Tinted RV Replacement Vent Lid is impact-resistant and comes preassembled. It includes
(more info)


No comments:

Post a Comment