Wednesday, June 19, 2013

The Good Luck Duck - Cloudcroft, New Mexico: not on fire yet




From the site: The Good Luck Duck - Cloudcroft, New Mexico: not on fire yet

I don't know what day it is, but I'm pretty sure I've spent two nights outside Cloudcroft, in Lincoln National Forest. I have so much to tell you! I've forgotten what it was!Oh, here's something: it's hard to find wifi there. Saw a sign outside a real estate office: "HOTSPOT." I found it tepid. Then I moved on to the Chamber of Commerce, whose written policy is "The longer you lurk out there in your Prius, the worse your connection will get. Welcome to Cloudcroft!"I stayed for a couple of nights at Upper Karr Recreation Area. I figured I didn't mind sharing my space with other campers. Nope. Nary a one. One SUV pulled in, spotted me, and didn't even slow down in his loop back to escape. Fine with me - no need to put my clothes back on, then ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

RoadPro RPSL-350 12V 1.5 Quart Slow Cooker
For camping, tailgating and roadside dining, there is nothing quite as handy as this multi-purpose 1
(more info)


No comments:

Post a Comment