Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Rob and Me in our Little RV - The Little RV Explores Massacre Rocks State Park




From the site: Rob and Me in our Little RV - The Little RV Explores Massacre Rocks State Park

Yesterday after dinner Grant and I went for a long walk around the park.  Rob was resting and we wanted to see if we could find a trail down to the river.  We didn't find river access but we did find some interesting things.  First there was this snakeskin, a gentle reminder to watch were you step.  Snakes give me the heebs big time.  Back home when I was mowing the lawn on the riding mower and I saw a garter snake out of the corner of my eye I would scream.  To me it might as well have been a giant anaconda.  We found this beautiful wild flower along the trail too.  I have no idea what it is but I bet it is gorgeous in bloom.I have been seeing these birds in in Wyoming, Utah and here in Ida ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Valterra A73 Green Sewer Hose Spreader
Valterra Products, Inc. Green Sewer Hose Spreader expands sewer hose for simpler adapter installatio
(more info)


No comments:

Post a Comment