Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Cheap RV Living - Cheap RV Living Update: Goodbyes, Bears, Turkeys And More




From the site: Cheap RV Living - Cheap RV Living Update: Goodbyes, Bears, Turkeys And More

Well hey there everybody…time for a cheap rv living update from us, I’m thinkin’? My daughter just left this week and so I’ll fill you in on the past two weeks. Took a vacation myself from the computer because…well…do you really want to sit at a laptop when your daughter is visiting? Nope. Now it is catch up time! Will be posting some more specifics, with pictures, a day at a time…because if I put it all in this post, you wouldn’t be too happy with the length! So for tonight, will just say “hey!” and give a brief recap. My daughter reconnected with friends as if they’d just seen each other last month. It was awesome to see. She spent a LOT of her time camping, swimming at ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 45513 RV Screen Door Slide, White 12" x 11.5"
Camco RV Screen Door Slide replaces your missing or damaged screen door slide. White 12" x 11.5"
(more info)


No comments:

Post a Comment