Thursday, August 8, 2013

Très Michelle - Voodoo Doughnut!




From the site: Très Michelle - Voodoo Doughnut!

When in Portland Oregon you must do and see all things Portland. One of those things is Voodoo Doughnut.Here's the deal with Voodoo Doughnut (in my opinion). The donuts are good, they have lots of really unique ways of decorating the donuts (one is covered in Captain Crunch) and I enjoyed the two I tried (one had cocoa puffs on top). I would tell you the names of the donuts I tried but they are super inappropriate and while I laughed at the names of their donuts I won't repeat them here.Do you know who else has great donuts? The Donut Palace in Tyler, TX. Their donuts are larger and cheaper than Voodoo Doughnuts (ex. a chocolate donut with chocolate icing at Voodoo is .95 and super tiny while it would cost maybe .75 at Donut Palace.)Voodoo ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 45762 RV 10'-12' ULTRAGuard Pop'-Up Camper Cover, 46"H x 87"W
Camco 10'-12' RV UltraGuard Pop-Up Camper Cover is designed to protect your investment. It consists
(more info)


No comments:

Post a Comment