Wednesday, August 28, 2013

When In Roam... - Violence in the shower




From the site: When In Roam... - Violence in the shower

I’m fine, no lasting injuries or anything, but it was not a fun experience. Imagine, working from home, as I do, making it through the first cup of coffee, a few meetings, breakfast, and a break, and finally deciding to take a shower and get dressed. By now, my workday is usually half-over, and the neighborhood is extremely quiet. The dogs are beginning their twelfth nap of the day, and the hot water heater has had plenty of hours to refill. I set my status to “Away” on instant messenger, double-check that the blinds are closed and the webcam is off, and enter the bathroom. Remember that we live in a 25′ Travel Trailer, so the bathroom is… small. I take a step in, rotate to close the door (we installed a hook- ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 43714 White Shower Head Kit with On/Off Switch and 60" Flexible Shower Hose
Enjoy longer showers with Camco's ergonomically designed, handheld RV showerhead. Handy on/off switc
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment