Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Dave & Diane throwing caution to the wind - Travel day to Ronks PA. Just outside Intercourse




From the site: Dave & Diane throwing caution to the wind - Travel day to Ronks PA. Just outside Intercourse

Tuesday 8/20/13 was a travel again. Another short travel day of only 70 miles. I think all of our travel days are under 100 miles this month or at least close to it. And I don’t mind. We were all ready to hit the road by 9:30, pretty typical for us. I always do a Map quest print out for our travel day and punch in our destination in our GPS. Sort of our check & double check system plus I normally have the route somewhat in my head. On this particular travel day I knew in my head I wanted to just head out route 30 for the most part making our travels all through small towns and country sides. And that is what I had printed out from Map quest also. So away we went!!! It didn’t take long until the GPS was barking out orders to ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 43633 RV Wash Brush with Adjustable Handle
Camco RV Wash Brush with Adjustable Handle adjusts from 43" up to 71" long. Built-in ON/OFF switch p
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment