Sunday, August 11, 2013

The Good Luck Duck - TAhhhos, New Mexico and the Enchanted Quarter-circle




From the site: The Good Luck Duck - TAhhhos, New Mexico and the Enchanted Quarter-circle

Santa Fe: I AM REALLY GLITTERY! LOOK AT ME! I SPARKLE!Taos: Dude. You look awesome. Have a decaf.Taos has a vibe, for sure. It's a destination that doesn't take itself so seriously. You can still buy great art, but you can park for free to shop for it. Looking for wifi? Taos would like to treat you at the public library (where you've parked for free anyway).Stroll around the plaza (where you've already peed for free - NOT THAT tree - use the public restrooms down the beautiful "alley").Talented buskers will serenade you while you buy (or don't). I'm a sucker for street performers. When forced to choose between buying a coffee and tipping a performer, I hesitate and feel remorse while adding my soy milk. Luckily, I don't have to choose yet.A ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 41330 RV 12V Replacement Single Dome Light
Camco RV Replacement single dome light. Measures 7" L x 4.25"W x 1.5"H. 12V bulb design includes ins
(more info)


No comments:

Post a Comment