Saturday, August 17, 2013

My Travels - Santa Barbara and Disneyland




From the site: My Travels - Santa Barbara and Disneyland

( Santa Barbara, CA area)  Hi 71  Lo 58Above is my spot at the Santa Maria Elks Lodge.  They had some FHU's and some with just electric/water.  I believer there were also sites for boondocking.  It was warm out but not too bad.Since I didn't have transportation I really didn't go anywhere. I drove here from Ridgecrest.I was so glad to get back inland where the weather was more bearable. I drove down to Santa Barbaraand found a site in town for $50 a night.  I stayed there for 9 nights visiting friends and family. I had taken pictures but can't seem to find them.  My son and I took the rv down to Anaheim and stayed at Anaheim Resort RV Park.  It looked nice and clean.  Lots of sites and ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 20183 1" Hose Filter Washer - Pack of 3
Filter trash and debris from your water system. Washer fits any standard garden hose female couplin
(more info)


No comments:

Post a Comment