Thursday, August 15, 2013

To simplify... - Codger's Camp by the Canyon




From the site: To simplify... - Codger's Camp by the Canyon

The van has taken center stage here at Codger Camp, where I'm reminded of the joys of living in the wilderness among fellow nomads. So much, that I find myself wondering if camping in solitude even suits me anymore. Time will tell, as I'll soon say goodbye to my friends here and make my way towards the mountains of the Centennial State. Armed with my new annual National Parks pass, I hope to take in plenty of stunning vistas in the coming months, and kicked things off in style yesterday with my first ever visit to the Grand Canyon. CB, one of the nomads in our crew, was on hand to capture your humble blogger taking in the majesty... It's still early days, but so far, the rig is rising to face the various daily challenges of t ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

JR Products 70715 "Question Mark" Shaped Drawer Slide Socket Set
Drawer Slide Socket Set ? Shape This drawer socket can be identified by looking at its opening where
(more info)


No comments:

Post a Comment