Wednesday, August 7, 2013

RV Life On Wheels - African Lion Safari.... GO WILD!!!




From the site: RV Life On Wheels - African Lion Safari.... GO WILD!!!

African Lion Safari has been a tourist trap here in southern Ontario for about as long as I can remember... well maybe that is not so long as I get older, but you know what I mean! No, there was none of this going on in the picture above, but you get the drift! Judy came up with a plan this morning to take Kristina and the kids to this Park today, as Chris has gone away for a few days camping. The way this Park works is that you can actually drive your car through 7 different compounds that have wild animals in them, including lions and cheetahs! I caught this picture of the King of Beasts with my cell phone... I cannot show you what he did to the female lion lying beside him, as this is a family blog...but you may have heard the son ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Ventline V2111-13 White Hood Louver with Damper
Outside weather proof lockable damper. Heavy plastic construction.
(more info)


No comments:

Post a Comment