Friday, August 30, 2013

To simplify... - Hiking Chops




From the site: To simplify... - Hiking Chops

Until now, hiking has always been a pretty modest affair for your humble blogger, limited mainly to hour-or-so jaunts in the vicinity of the campsite. Strictly amateur stuff, but as I've increasingly been made aware that the best nature has to offer cannot be accessed from a vehicle, the desire to push my hiking chops to the next level has taken hold. On that note, check out the new hydration pack at my side in the above shot, taken the other day in mid-hike at the Black Canyons of the Gunnison National Park. It's a key upgrade that should drastically increase my range, and as I continue to gear up while slowly getting myself into better shape in the coming weeks, I look forward to setting out on increasingly ambitious day hikes.&nb ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 42093 RV Fridge Airator Charcoal Packs
Camco RV Replacement charcoal packs for fridge airator. Designed to keep your food fresher and elim
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment