Thursday, August 22, 2013

RV-Dreams Journal - Travel Into Illinois - (Rockford, IL)




From the site: RV-Dreams Journal - Travel Into Illinois - (Rockford, IL)

Linda was up at 6:00 this morning.  What's up with that?  :) We planned to get an early start for our 205-mile drive to Rockford, IL west of Chicago.  While Linda got the inside ready to go, I went to get some ice for the cooler - our temporary refrigerator. It was about 8:30 when we got on I-94 heading east.  We made a couple of brief stops along the way.  Going around Madison, we followed I-39 and I-90 south into Illinois.  We paid one small toll before we let the I-90 toll road continue on to Chicago while we continued on I-39 exiting onto U.S. 20 south of Rockford. We ended up at the very quiet Blackhawk Valley Campground on the Kishwaukee River.  We found this campground on the Passport ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Bargman 47-84-410 Red LED Upgrade Kit for #84/#85/#86 Series Stop/Tail/Turn Light
This is an upgrade kit which allows to quickly and easily field upgrade your installed Bargman model
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment