Tuesday, August 20, 2013

CR8ING THE LIFE - The First 365




From the site: CR8ING THE LIFE - The First 365

Can you believe it?! One year ago today we pulled into Elkhart, Indiana and picked up our new home. This first year has sure been a ride (no pun intended), bumps included. The other day I asked Jerry if he was still glad we did this. He answered an immediate yes. When I ask myself the same question, my answer is also yes, although with an ever so slight hesitation. I still believe the learning curve for full-timing is huge, especially for those of us who are not retired or living off of a million dollar trust. Here are a few discoveries that stand out in my mind as we celebrate our first year on the road...1. BFF! Without a doubt, I think this lifestyle would be nearly impossible if I wasn’t doing it with my best friend. If Jerry were ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Turtle Wax T-468 Ice Liquid Polish, 16 ounces
Finally, a clear wax you can use in direct sunlight! Turtle Wax Ice Liquid Polish features an innova
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment