Saturday, November 9, 2013

Girls In The Outdoors - Product Review For Mosquitno Products




From the site: Girls In The Outdoors - Product Review For Mosquitno Products

You may remember from my Bug Off!! post that I REALLY hate bugs. I have another anti-bug product to share! Mosquitno asked me to try out a couple of their products and do a review. I haven't been able to try them against the annoying bugs yet, but so far I can already tell I love both products they sent me!Mosquitno Products      Mosquitno (pronounced "Mos-keet-NO") also sent me a bunch of information about their company. One of the coolest pieces of information I found was that they recycle the Bandz. You send them 10 used Bandz with a form found on their website and they will send you 2 free Bandz! They send you 1 as a thank you gift and 1 to help cover your shipping cost! The fact that they recycle the ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Valterra T05-0784 4" x 3" 1.80" Female Threaded Floor Flange
3" Female Floor Flange
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment