Monday, November 11, 2013

RV Days with Jessica and Harry - Water Heater Update




From the site: RV Days with Jessica and Harry - Water Heater Update

Location: Campbellsville, KY (High 72, Low 47) (Blog post by Harry) As you may remember about a week ago we developed a problem with our water heater. We came home from work and it was no longer working on electric but worked on gas. Having repaired and replaced water heaters in our home many times I checked the circuit breaker, 12 volt fuse, the inside and outside power switches and the thermostat reset button immediately with no fix. In August, I had flushed sediment from the heater as preventive maintenance so I knew that and the Anode rod were ok. At that point, I thought the thermostat or the heating element were no good. If this were the water heater in house I would have just dealt with it. But this is an RV water heater and I have n ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 22843 35' Premium RV Freshwater Drinking Water Hose
Camco's 35 feet premium drinking water hose is a heavy-duty reinforced 5/8 inch inside diameter hose
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment