Wednesday, November 13, 2013

OUR NEWELL ADVENTURE - That's what I'm talking about!




From the site: OUR NEWELL ADVENTURE - That's what I'm talking about!

Sunday was a day that symbolizes what our journey is all about......what it has become over time....it is about the people pure and simple.  Sunday we spent time with my cousin Lois, and her father, my Uncle Bob......my mother's brother.  Of course their significant others were there.....John, Lois' husband of 47 years, and Jane, Uncle Bob's wife of over 40 years.Cousin Lois and her husband JohnUncle Bob and Aunt JaneI have not seen Uncle Bob since 2003, and Lois since 2007.  When I was young my Dad would drive us down to Manhattan Beach to spend the night some weekends with Uncle Bob and his family....there was Lois, the oldest, Liz and Bobby my cousins.  I have a lot of great memories of those times, and it was good to ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Thetford 15844 Tissue Digester - 19 oz.
Thetford Waste Disposal Products work hard so you don't have to. Nobody wants to spend their vacatio
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment