Sunday, November 24, 2013

Tres Michelle - If I Had a Bajillion Dollars I'd Live in Carmel




From the site: Tres Michelle - If I Had a Bajillion Dollars I'd Live in Carmel

Hello and happy Wednesday! Do you ever ponder what you'd spend your money on if you had a big bank roll? For me, if I had a ton of money I'd probably want to buy a house in Carmel California and go surfing on the beach everyday.There are homes in Carmel with this very view!Obviously Carmel is awesome because it's right on a big beach but, another great thing about Carmel is the rows of cute/beautiful homes and shops!Even though I may not live in this super cute neighborhood I can still visit and will continue to do so as much as I can! ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Ventline V2111-13 White Hood Louver with Damper
Outside weather proof lockable damper. Heavy plastic construction.
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment