Friday, November 1, 2013

goin' RV Boondocking - Loading Again...




From the site: goin' RV Boondocking - Loading Again...

The new tires are on. 66,900 miles on the old set of Hankook tires. I could have squeezed out a full 70,000 and more if my ambition was sufficient. Not too shabby for a hard used, not diligently maintained set on a dually weighing out at 18,000 lbs gcvw with the rig on give or take.When you consider the heavy duty four wheeling that was included in those miles, it's pretty amazing really. I fully believe, had I taken better care of 'em, those tires rated for 50,000 would have gone 80,000 reliably.  Kind of tells you the benefit of "upgrading" to the 10 ply rated tires don't it. The electric issue has gone "dormant"... so what I can't find I can't fix... and I've got little interest in throwing what few dollars we've got at problems... ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Compact LED Dome Convenience Light Auto Airplane Aircraft RV Boat Interior Cabin Cockpit LED Lightin
A compact and convenient LED light source for your truck, boat, RV, car or plane. Black ABS plastic
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment