Monday, November 25, 2013

Sam&Donna-5th Wheel Vagabonds - Wednesday Meanderings.




From the site: Sam&Donna-5th Wheel Vagabonds - Wednesday Meanderings.

It is a cold (40degrees) rainy day here in Dardenne Prairie, the pooches only go out when they absolutely have to go. I read On another blog where it is tough to find idea’s to write about in a daily blog when you are home and sitting around and not going places or visiting friends. My buddy Rigg’s came to the rescue by suggesting a few of his vacation pictures from the vault, so here we go. Swimming with my Dad at Paul’s in Fla. I love swimming. My Fla. girlfriends, Coco,Jodie,& Sandy. were all best friends. Our ice cream party with the girls.             More swimming with the girls. Watching for my Dad to come home at Cousin Tammy’s. &n ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Swift Hitch SH02 Portable Wireless Camera System
Swift Hitch was designed to assist anyone who has ever struggled with hitching any style trailer or
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment