Friday, November 1, 2013

Wheeling It - $2 Gourmet Meals, Railroads & Some Apples – Bishop, CA




From the site: Wheeling It - $2 Gourmet Meals, Railroads & Some Apples – Bishop, CA

We’re winding down to our last few days here in the Bishop boonies. I’ve been battling computer issues which means lots of time wasted cursing at my machine and trying to debug nonsensical error messages. The short of the long of it is that it looks like my hard drive is dying and there’s no way I can do much about it until we hit Desert Hot Springs next month. So, I’ve thrown Paul off his computer & spent all day calibrating color and installing all my various programs & scripts on his machine. It’s been a pain in the rear and will have me struggling for a while, but at least I’m still (somewhat) online….bah, humbug! On the brighter side we’ve had an action-packed few days fully befi ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 42873 Charcoal Stripe 6' x 9' Outdoor Mat
The Camco Stripe Outdoor Mat is reversible, mold and mildew resistant, lightweight and easy to clean
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment